Any fees due to the Planning Commission are payable to the Town Clerk. Please be sure that you bring proof of payment (receipt) with you to the Planning Board meeting. The Planning Board does not collect fees.
Approval Not Required (ANR) Plans (Form A):
- $150.00 for the first two lots, plus $75.00 for each additional lot.
Preliminary Plans (Form B):
- $400.00, plus $50.00 per lot.
Definitive Plans (Form C):
Non-refundable fee (certified or cashier's check payable to the Town of Acushnet) of $400 for one to four lots. Anything over four lots is $50.00 per lot.
A fee (certified or cashier's check payable to the Town of Acushnet) of $10.00 per linear foot of roadway. This fee goes into an Interest Bearing Account to cover the costs of advertising, professional services, inspection and testing of the roadway and utilities. All monies in this account will be returned to the Sub-divider upon release of the Performance Guarantee. If this fee is not sufficient, additional monies shall be deposited by the Sub-divider before work will be allowed to proceed
- Rescission, Amendment or Modification of Subdivision Plan - Form K $400.
- Road Name Change - $100
- Lot Release (Form E) - $50.00 per lot
- Special Permit Fee - $250.
- Site Plan Review Fee - $400.